Monday 3 June 2013

The Monday Smile

Happy Monday everyone! 


Here's a few driving jokes to start your week off with a smile


A juggler diving to his next performance, is stopped by the police.
" what are these matches and lighter fluid doing in your car"? asks the cop.

" I'm a juggler and I juggle flaming torches in my act."

"oh yeah?" says the doubtful cop. "Let's see you do it."

The juggler gets out and starts juggling the blazing torches masterfully.

A couple driving by slows down to watch. "wow," say's the driver to his wife.  "I'm glad I quit drinking.  Look at the test they're giving now!"
                        
                    **********************************************************************

Three buddies die in a car crash and they go to heaven to an orientation.  They are all asked, " when you are in your casket and family and friends are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you?"

The first guy says, " I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time, and a great family man."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and schoolteacher which made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."

The last guy replies, " I would like to hear them say, "Look! he's moving!"




here


Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. haha, Linda! so funny... and the last one is wise...
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha-ha - love the look on the dogs face. Have a good day Linda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's funny :) They all made me smile.
    Have a good week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx