Monday 2 December 2013

The Monday Smile

Happy Monday to you all! another week begins and another new month. Now that it is actually December I will start to think about Christmas, of course it has been at the back of my mind for a while now but I don't really begin to get into the spirit of Christmas until the beginning of December.  Most of my friends have been out, bought and actually wrapped their presents already. What about you? do you like to get all the preparations over and done with early or are you like me and wait until the festive season is actually upon us.
Have you opened the door on your Advent calender today if not do it right now here 
Here's hoping you all have the best festive season ever!!


Here are some cute pictures to get your week off with a smile. :)


Nearly there!. 

Baby Chameleons.


Two year-old Chimpanzee feeding milk to "Aorn" a small tiger 60 days old.

''I think I'll try to take a picture of myself''

Panda scared after the earthquake in Japan embraced the leg of a policeman.

The cat with no fear


Have a Great Week!




10 comments:

  1. Wonderful pics Linda and happy festive season to you and yours! Cheers, Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some cute photos there. Luckily cats have 9 lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find such amazing photos Linda, where ever do you find them? Love the Christmas calendar!!!! ....never knew it existed! thanks so much for sharing- I am saving that one!
    Hugs, Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! That kitty on the rail scares me to death. Such a cute kitty, too. All the photos are so sweet. Animals really are such wonderful creatures. I don't do much for the holidays anymore. And haven't even thought about what I might should or could make for anyone. Very hard to get that holiday spirit here in the desert. :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures Linda - except for the cat picture - that one makes me scared. I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet, but plan on starting real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these lovely photos - they really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh they are a beautigul pictures...thank you by shared!!i love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great pictures. And lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My my it's Friday and I am catching up on your Monday smile, I am always a late starter with Christmas partly because I struggle with all the preparations and time to really get it sorted.
    Your pictures are adorable, especially like the chimp feeding the baby tiger and that cat, absolutely no fear, goodness me lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx